Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was sent to me earlier this evening.
There is no clearer message than this, on why EVERYONE needs to spay and neuter.
This is the cold, hard reality of why we work so hard to do what we do. Every life matters. Every life counts. Let's continue to spread this message "in hope" of changing these facts and statistics one day, one volunteer at a time. Yes, some of these pictures are very hard to see, but yet it is the truth. It is what goes on everyday in our country.
I know this will be hard for some of you to watch and I'm sure some of you will choose not to watch it. You should(however) because everyone needs to know what we are dealing with and what we are fighting for.
You have to watch all the way through........ I know it is going to be hard.

Brightlion | In Hope - English

This is so very sad and we should all look. It is reality.

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
I've seen it before, it is gut wrenching. How do we reach the people who are too ignorant, arrogant, lazy, or uncaring, who won't spay/neuter their dogs?

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
i watched, i cried, it is all true, it really should be a privelige to own an animal, people need to be responsible. it is sad that a lot of society has become spoiled with disposal items, decide you don't want your animal, no problem just abandon, and go on your merry way. enough said, i feel i may be ranting.

·
Comets Mommie!
871 Posts
as i finished watching i had tears in my eyes and i am goin to show this to my dad to show him why we need to help. :(

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
That is enough anyone cry.... How sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Couldn't watch it, just so very sad, how do we educate society that our pets are part of our family and a lifetime committment, and in return they give us unconditional love, and so much depth to our lives. Bless the homeless and the ill treated animal. I wish for a world of people like our forum members who love their goldens and then the world would be a wonderful place for our animals

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
How do we reach the people who are too ignorant, arrogant, lazy, or uncaring, who won't spay/neuter their dogs?
I doubt this video is reaching the people that really need to see it...my dog isnt neutered but I am neither "ignorant, arrogant, lazy, or uncaring" (The only reason my dog WILL be neutered next week is because he has an undescended testicle, if he didnt have that problem then he wouldnt be) I do not associate myself with the type of person that allows their animals to roam around and breed and cause the unwanted puppies...it is those people I wish we could round up and force them to watch a video like that.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
I can't watch it either, but I do understand. People who are irresponsible and allow their pets to breed need to see it though. There are far too many unwanted litters and they do die. It is tragic.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I always tell people that I know that have pets to get them fixed. There are too many that die because of people thinking that they can do breeding and their dog should have just one litter. I watched some of the video but had to stop because I just got to upset.

·
Banned
1,293 Posts
This was sent to me earlier this evening.
There is no clearer message than this, on why EVERYONE needs to spay and neuter.
This is the cold, hard reality of why we work so hard to do what we do. Every life matters. Every life counts. Let's continue to spread this message "in hope" of changing these facts and statistics one day, one volunteer at a time. Yes, some of these pictures are very hard to see, but yet it is the truth. It is what goes on everyday in our country.
I know this will be hard for some of you to watch and I'm sure some of you will choose not to watch it. You should(however) because everyone needs to know what we are dealing with and what we are fighting for.
You have to watch all the way through........ I know it is going to be hard.

Brightlion | In Hope - English

This is so very sad and we should all look. It is reality.
Brinkleysmom,
Do we have permission to re post this?
I would like to, and I would also like to send it out on emails,
I get at least 20 a week wanting to breed their dog.
I have stopped responding to those emails, I just delete them.
Those in the past that I have responded to , ONLY 2 out of 50
want to know the steps to take before breeding.:doh:
I look forward to your response.

·
Banned
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Brinkleysmom,
Do we have permission to re post this?
I would like to, and I would also like to send it out on emails,
I get at least 20 a week wanting to breed their dog.
I have stopped responding to those emails, I just delete them.
Those in the past that I have responded to , ONLY 2 out of 50
want to know the steps to take before breeding.:doh:
I look forward to your response.
Absolutely, you can repost this anywhere you would like to. The more it spreads around, maybe the people who really need to see this, will and get the hint. Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts