Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post a few pics here of this sweet, little Angel. You can not be in her presence without smiling. Everyone who meets her (several here on the forum) just adore her. She had such a terrible life before I got her, that every good day I can give her means something. I got her on Mother's Day, she was standing in the middle of a very busy street, smiling, like she was just waiting for me. I had lost my Cedar to Hemangio, the Feb before and even though I had looked at lots of puppies and almost every rescue dog in California, I was still looking for Cedar. I gave up in April, and then this little Angel showed up in May. She was just what I needed. We have had a wonder life together, I just pray we can have a little more.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
What a pretty smiling face and I love her wardrobe.;) It sounds like you two were a gift to each other.

It sounds like you two were meant to be together and I hope you have many, many more good years together.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Ok, I am officially in love with Erin too.

What a doll and I love that she doesn't mind the dress up either. I love these pics. I also hope that you and Erin have many, many more wonderful years together.

·
Mandy's Mom
1,488 Posts
Look at the smile on her pretty face!! What a wonderful story, you were meant to be together.

·
Registered
212 Posts
she's lovely. i think her smiling picture in the grass sums up her personality. bark-a-ritas for everyone!

·
Registered
774 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen a happier dog! Looks like she is having a lot of fun with you -- and you with her. Love her Dorothy outfit and the 'barkarita' - LOL!

Kris

·
Premium Member
18,456 Posts
You are absolutely correct, I smiled bigger with each picture. I am so glad she quite literally stepped into your life. What a happy girl, thank you for sharing her with us.

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
She reminds me so much of Lisa (Sunshine Goldens) Ruthie. They have this wonderful presence about them. It's hard to describe, but they just make you smile and giggle when you meet them. They are just so full of life!

I hope everything goes well and the two of you can spend many more days together. Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
What a winning smile Erin has. I'm still praying for her, and you obviously.
I think she found another fan in her long list of admirers here :D . Erin, you owe us many more smiles, so you get yourself better, we need more smiles.

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
Sounds like fate brought you to her and her to you, it was meant to be. That's how I feel about my 1st Goldie, we had a wonderful 8 years together and I thank her every day for what she brought into my life. May you two enjoy each others company for a good while longer, she is a real sweetheart.

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
There is nothing like the smile of a golden who knows she is treasured and beloved. When I look at these pictures, I see such a fulfilled, happy dog. I wish we did not lose them too soon.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
She's the cutest! I love the picture of her under the blanket. She looks so happy in all the photos. I think she really appreciates the good life you have given her.

·
now Mom to Kiwi
2,785 Posts
She's a beautiful girl and looks happy and well loved. I think the two of you found each other for a reason.

·
2,472 Posts
what a lovely girl. She looks truly happy and loved :)

·
love my goofy goldens
2,431 Posts
Fabulous pictures! I can see how she captured your heart. Sending good thoughts Erin's way.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts