Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In her cute little 4th of July outfit. She's had it for months and I didn't think it was fair that she not get to wear it because Mommy is sad. We didn't have our big Bar-B-Que like usual, it was one of JOY's favorite times. But my Mom and Dad came down and hung out with me and we kept the girls entertained. Life goes on.....:(

Attachments

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Aww Susan-Marie she's gorgeous ... Erin could make even the most hard-hearted person smile in that outfit! I am glad she can bring happiness and smiles to your world at the moment by helping to make life without your JOY a little more bearable.
I am sure it was a bittersweet day for all of you.
Days like that help with the healing!
---
Kim

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,002 Posts
Awww Erin is just the most darling girl ever! How can one not smile seeing her all dolled up like that? :) I hope that she helped bring a bit more happiness into your life.

How are you keeping? Sending lots of hugs your way!

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,057 Posts
Oh...Erin looks precious in her July 4 outfit. JOY would have wanted you to enjoy the day and definitely would have wanted Erin model her outfit....

·
& Sawyer's & Quinn's too!
2,740 Posts
She looks adorable! Those pictures make me smile too!

Hope you are taking care of yourself - Maybe as the days pass, more smiles will be coming your way!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Erin is so pretty in her Fourth of July outfit. I hope she and Morgan have been giving you lots of comfort. Makes you feel very patriotic in her pretty dress and bows.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Shes looks very feminine in that pretty outfit. Did you allow her one glance in the mirror? :)

Just noticed that Erin has had her leg shaved. Have I missed something?

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Thank you for posting a pic of Erin - I was really missing seeing her.

Sending you all good thioughts and strength.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Oh Erin - you are such a doll!

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Erin looks so sweet in her little outfit, I'm so glad she can still work up her magic by making you smile... it works on me too.

I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish enough "Hello's" to get you through the final "Goodbye."
*Bob Perks*

This blessing just seems to fit you, and thank you for blessing us with your Erin even while you still have a raw and broken heart.

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
Love to see a smiling Erin, I'm sure that JOY was looking down with a smile

1 - 20 of 20 Posts