Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rosie's at the vet getting spayed today, and the house sure is empty without her. Even though we've only had her for 4 months, she has really ingrained herself into our routine. I'll be glad to get her home again! The vet called a little while ago to let us know that everything went well, and that she seems to be waking up beautifully. I'll be so happy for this to be over with. I know that having her spayed is the right thing to do, but I still feel kind of sad about it. I don't like the idea of making her have surgery. I hope this is the first and last time she needs to be cut open!

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
glad she went through her surgery well...she will be home soon and ready to snuggle...

·
luv my goldens
481 Posts
I am glad to hear she is doing well.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I am happy to hear Rosie is waking up nicely! My Sammie is just over 4 months so have already started worrying about having her spayed. We are temporarily living in Ecuador so that increases my worry. I am sure you will be cuddling Rosie tonnes when she gets home.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rosie was very happy to see us when we picked her up. She was spayed on Wednesday, it is now Friday, and she is acting like nothing ever happened. She has her usual energy, and I would love to take her for a nice long walk, but I think it's best to take it easy for awhile. I'm so glad to have it behind us, but it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Glad Rosie is back with you and feeling fine!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts