Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Breec3
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little man (Hunter) was sitting next to me while I was on the computer last night, and he decided to claim a paper flyer all to himself. Well I thought what the heck let him make noise, rip to pieces, easily cleaned right:)

All of a sudden my mouse didnt work and I looked down and the two cords that were plugged in to the front of the computer tower were in pieces :no:

My Husband's cell charger and our mouse cord. My husband was working till 10:00 and before he got home they were replaced:doh:

You cannot keep your eyes off those young pups even for a second:p:

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Teddi's favorite spot since she was a pup was under our computer desk. I have always worried about the cords, she has never touched them. We will see about the new young'un.

Ann

·
Registered
869 Posts
We have lost 2 cell phone charger cords, had to use electrical tape on a laptop cord & had to rewire computer speakers. I try to keep them tucked up out of the way but they keep coming (or are pulled) down.

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
...My Husband's cell charger and our mouse cord. My husband was working till 10:00 and before he got home they were replaced:doh:
That was lucky! ;)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Mine chewed into the cord of my electric blanket.......WHILE it was on! Mustn't have done anything to him but my husband got a zinger when he grabbed it to look at the damage. Put electrical tape around it but then the little twerp ate the actual heating element so it went in the trash!

No, cannot be trusted for a second! Still! and he's almost 8 months old

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
We have been through 2 cell phone chargers as well.

·
Breec3
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And your husband gets zapped:) I cant help to laugh about that, hope he was okay though:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts