Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
i hope you were not serious about him being poisoned and if you lied, please do this dog a favor and get him an owner who will take care of him. Find a chat room to air out your dirty laundry or lack of. This is a dog forum with Golden Retriever owners who are here to learn and to help others with their dogs. What have you learned? What have you contributed? Something to think about.:doh:

·
Missing Angel Boomer
910 Posts
Please remember that she is young (only 22) and we are her friends. She is going on what her brother said and hopefully everything will be alright.

·
Registered
499 Posts
If this is true, I truly hope he is going to be ok. Good luck.

I don't know why you posted it on the forum first, but stressful situations bring out weird qualities in people. I think you deserve benefit of the doubt on that one.

But my question is why are you still online?

·
Banned
2,085 Posts
That would be funny...lmao
That would be very sick-

PS-you want drama? My grown daughter (who had her tubed tied years ago) called me at 6AM and left a message that her home preggo test was positive. She is not a pleasant person to be around when she is pregnant, much less she has 3 kids under 6-how much can my heart stand? Who needs manufactured drama?

·
Missing Angel Boomer
910 Posts
I hope and pray that she just over-reacted and everything is okay. My 22 year son has a history of doing that which is why I say to remember that she is young and a first time dog owner. She is probably scared to death and left her computer logged on.

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Wow I can't believe the respsonses you guys have said. Yes I left my browser window open by accident.

I was on the phone with the vet when I was on the computer, I thought you guys would care that my something happened to my dog and all you guys care about is if I'm lying?

Good god, you guys are monsters.

They gave Tucker some medication (black liquid stuff, some sort of charcoal thing?) and said his vital signs were okay and that it didn't appear that he had injested it.

We're to watch him for the night and he goes back tomorrow at 3pm.

I'm sorry you guys feel like I'm nothing but a liar. You've truly hurt my feelings and I think you guys owe me an apology.

·
Banned
2,085 Posts
yikes, she needs a scan- pregnancies after tubes are tied are often ectopic/tubal and that can be very dangerous
Exactly what I told her ACC-get to the Dr. ASAP-her only reply was she was not 'there' yet. She is grown-not much I can do, even though I know the odds are best it is tubal and life threatening. Sometimes I wish kids would stay little for ever so they would listen to their mothers....

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
I hope and pray that she just over-reacted and everything is okay. My 22 year son has a history of doing that which is why I say to remember that she is young and a first time dog owner. She is probably scared to death and left her computer logged on.
I was married at the age of 22. Owned a house and worked a full time job. Yes it's young but very much of age to realize right from wrong.

Ever hear of the story, the little boy who cried wolf?

·
Banned
2,566 Posts
I hope and pray that she just over-reacted and everything is okay. My 22 year son has a history of doing that

He's got a history of making up earth-shattering dramas on message boards?

Look back over her old posts.... it's always, "OMG! MY brother is going to hurt my puppy!" "OMG! My boyfriend broke up with me!" "OMG! I lost a sock!" Then after everyone excitedly responds, the big problem vanishes until it is time for the next one to pop up. The last few stories were about her real or imagined personal problems and basically people told her to quit airing her dirty laundry on a golden retriver message board if she didn't like the responses--so OF COURSE her next drama was about the dog.

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
All Im going to say is ...I leave my browser open all the time and I hope Tucker is ok.....

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Wow I can't believe the respsonses you guys have said. Yes I left my browser window open by accident.

I was on the phone with the vet when I was on the computer, I thought you guys would care that my something happened to my dog and all you guys care about is if I'm lying?

They gave Tucker some medication (black liquid stuff, some sort of charcoal thing?) and said his vital signs were okay and that it didn't appear that he had injested it.

I'm sorry you guys feel like I'm nothing but a liar. You've truly hurt my feelings and I think you guys owe me an apology.
If you scan a copy of the receipt for a vet visit, i will be HAPPY to apologize. If you can't, then i'm sticking by my first thought. Rather quick visit too. I hope you DO prove me wrong. I am happy he's healthy now. I wish no harm on any dog.

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Actually ACC he enjoyed it. They mixed it in with some liver and he chowed down on it all and even licked the spoon.

I'm so glad he's okay, I'm still shaking. We were told the check our house to see if anything was stolen and to call the cops. Because there's no way Tucker could've unlocked his kennel, got into something, then locked himself back in.

Who the hell would do such a thing to a helpless animal

·
Banned
2,566 Posts

And this is your typical response. Wahhhhhhhhhh, you guys hurt my feelings. Yawn.

21 - 40 of 101 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.