Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,456 Posts
Elvis is beautiful as always, and that background is awesome!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
That is a handsome boy you have there. Neat how the wide angle really makes his head pop out in the pictures.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
The background is gorgeous but Elvis just blows them away. Great pictures.

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Great pictures! Elvis is so handsome, just like his namesake! I have to admit, when the picture started to show up (top to bottom) I saw a golden looking thing? in the water (off to the right, a rock maybe???). I thought, wow isn't that dangerous to let your dog swim in the water that had to be rushing rapidly to the spill way? Then I realized Elvis had yet to load, whew!

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Love it!!!! I have been lusting over a wide angle lens for quite some time now... your shots are only making it worse!! LOL

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great pictures! Elvis is so handsome, just like his namesake! I have to admit, when the picture started to show up (top to bottom) I saw a golden looking thing? in the water (off to the right, a rock maybe???). I thought, wow isn't that dangerous to let your dog swim in the water that had to be rushing rapidly to the spill way? Then I realized Elvis had yet to load, whew!
That rock is our Allez, who is a typically strong Golden swimmer and flops about all over the small waterfall. The whole time we're at the lake she's swimming for 99% of the time lol

·
love my goofy goldens
2,431 Posts
I swear I am coming over to visit that beautiful place - and then leave with Elvis!

·
Kristy
9,925 Posts
Welshgold, I am pretty new hear and just stumbled upon this thread. I was taken aback at the photos you posted of Elvis and on a whim followed your link to Morgolden..... HOLY COW! Your photos are stunningly, heartbreakingly beautiful. I am always a sucker for photos of dogs, horses and children and the lighting in some of your photos is so amazing, they bring tears to my eyes. I will be purchasing some to frame and hang...

What's your background? How long have you been studying photography and how long have you been into goldens and horses? Seriously, my favorite subjects. :)

Love to hear more....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts