Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
She is really pretty. I bet she'll be a beautiful adult.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everyone! She takes a good picture. Even better she’s just a really nice puppy. She started asking to go out her 4th day here. We have learned sit, drop, off, wait and she’s got a nice puppy recall. She hasn’t embraced down yet. That’s always a tough one at first. My first two golden puppies didn’t embrace it in the beginning too. We’re off to a good start. Ella has benefited from the knowledge I’ve gained from my dear departed goldens, Marley, Pronto and Disco. I think all three are helping us now!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Thank you everyone! She takes a good picture. Even better she’s just a really nice puppy. She started asking to go out her 4th day here. We have learned sit, drop, off, wait and she’s got a nice puppy recall. She hasn’t embraced down yet. That’s always a tough one at first. My first two golden puppies didn’t embrace it in the beginning too. We’re off to a good start. Ella has benefited from the knowledge I’ve gained from my dear departed goldens, Marley, Pronto and Disco. I think all three are helping us now!
Logan took a minute to warm up to down also. He'll only do it for low sodium ham. lol

·
Registered
623 Posts
She is so sweet. I love her little face and those ears! Def squeal worthy.

Congrats on getting an easy to potty train pup! Ours was too. I was so proud and pretended like it was all due to my excellent potty bell training skills. 😁

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you everyone! No bell here but I like the concept and may use one. Here it was sleep in the family room the first 4 nights and let her out every couple of hours or less. I tried to help her be right. I didn’t ignore her whines. Figure in her first four days she went out that door with me more than 40 times. Hurry up command and cookies, that’s a lot of reps for a smart dog. The fifth night we moved into my bedroom. I still put her out once during the night. I get up to pee; she gets up to pee.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts