Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We purchased a puppy from Chris Browning at Eldorado Goldens three years ago. I cannot say enough good things about this beautiful girl! She has a ton of personality, is super sweet with my children, and so compassionate and kind with my elderly parents. She just wants to be around her people all day. She is the greatest dog we have ever had. A word of warning- these dogs are exceptionally beautiful and you cannot go anywhere without being stopped by people. They are just in a different class from other goldens, and the pictures don't do them justice. Her champion bloodlines show through in the way she carries herself and her coat is truly magnificent. Chris knows what she is doing and is very particular about her dogs. She takes her dogs seriously and genuinely cares that you and the dog will be a good fit and that the dog will thrive in your home. You want that in a breeder. She has wonderful advice and is super responsive long after she has sold you the dog. We will never get another golden from anywhere else.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,831 Posts
Your girl is lovely, there used to be several active members with Eldorado Goldens.
If you do a search on the forum, threads will come up you can read through.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I contacted Chris for a puppy a few months back and she didn’t have one for me but called me anyway and spent 10 minutes talking to me and answering any questions I had. She was really nice and stands out in me head throughout this experience.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts