Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Gorgeous place for a golden to take over one day. Just think of all the fun she has running and playing. Abbey looks very pretty.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
All Hail Queen Abbie! What fine lands you have there...Love the Raspberry too! :)

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
A great setting for a beautiful girl. Yes, Abbie, I believe you, you will rule one day (if you do not rule already).

·
Abbie and Saffy's Daddy
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One question about my post. I found it really tough to intersperse text and pictures - I had to basically post some the first line of text, then load the pics, then post, then re-edit, add the next bit of text and finally drag the 2nd pic from the 'attached thumbnails' - whew! And even now there's 2 sets of pics in there, which is wasteful.

How should I have done it properly? Say you want text1, then pic1, then text2, then pic2 - how do you do it?

·
Abbie and Saffy's Daddy
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The story so far ...

Last week, our intrepid canine friend was found hatching a cunning plan to catch the whole of the UK unawares ... starting with Openwoodgate rec!

in case anyone presented any resistance to her wicked scheme, she had this RASPBERRY to offer ...

... this is where we catch up with our furry heroine. However, upon return to the self-same spot, she did espy something that she hadn't quite bargained for ... AN INTRUDER!!!

... time to go back to the drawing board, oh Golden One ...

Catch up with future adventures of our eyelined beauty at your local GR Forum.

·
2,472 Posts
:D when it's all hers one day, will she raise taxes?

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I think this is so cute...please continue the book...I'll come back for more...:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts