Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received this mug from my mother-in-law on Saturday....
20210407_064257.jpg

Everybody knows a little dog fur never hurt anybody, right?......everything we own has at least one dog fur on it.

Also got some great news from our breeder on Saturday morning....12 new little fur puppies, 8 girls and 4 boys. She sent photos and and video where we could hear them squeaking their little puppy cries....it was awesome. They're on my wife's phone so I can't share...sorry.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We've had a Rusty, a Spencer and a Charley and still have Lola.....my wife is leaning towards Murphy but I don't think it's for sure just yet. We still have 2 months to think about it

·
Registered
641 Posts
We've had a Rusty, a Spencer and a Charley and still have Lola.....my wife is leaning towards Murphy but I don't think it's for sure just yet. We still have 2 months to think about it
Those are some great names! Ooh, Murphy is a good name! Yeah, that is true! I have about 9 months until I get my puppy and have a HUGE list of names! LOL! :LOL:. But, I am pretty sure I am going to name my puppy Capser, if I get a boy that is. :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Casper's a good name, don't hear that often. You won't go to the bark park and have 10 different dogs come running when you call it.....now you gotta narrow down your girl name list

·
Registered
641 Posts
Casper's a good name, don't hear that often. You won't go to the bark park and have 10 different dogs come running when you call it.....now you gotta narrow down your girl name list
Thank you, one of the reasons I like it is because it's unique! Well, I wouldn't mind 10 dogs running at me. LOL! :ROFLMAO:. Haha, yeah I really gotta do that! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts