Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone familiar with this breeder or group of breeders? Is this a puppy mill? The puppies are in the $600-700 Range. Which might tell me all I need to know. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
1,175 Posts
This is the common website format for a scam website. I strongly suspect it is completely fake.

·
Golden Ret Enthusiast
2,041 Posts
So you know, a good "deal" from a reputable breeder would be $1800 to $2000 at this point, especially now with the pandemic and the demand for puppies is through the roof. If you see anything less then $2200-$2500, I would scrutinize the heck out of that litter. Even now, puppy mills may be charging as much as $1000-$1500 based on demand.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So you know, a good "deal" from a reputable breeder would be $1800 to $2000 at this point, especially now with the pandemic and the demand for puppies is through the roof. If you see anything less then $2200-$2500, I would scrutinize the heck out of that litter. Even now, puppy mills may be charging as much as $1000-$1500 based on demand.
Thanks! I understand. Thank you.

·
Registered
7,905 Posts
I do not believe those are the $600 puppies on the site. They've clearly stolen the photos. I actually don't believe they are really breeders, either. and in fact="name": "Registrant State/Province: Muzaffargarh", "state": "Muzaffargarh", "country": "PAKISTAN", "countryCode": "PK", "rawText": "(omitted in the demo)" }, "administrativeContact": { "country": "PAKISTAN", "countryCode": "PK", is what is in 'who is' as to where the owner of this site is located. You saved yourself $'s and heartache.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do not believe those are the $600 puppies on the site. They've clearly stolen the photos. I actually don't believe they are really breeders, either. and in fact="name": "Registrant State/Province: Muzaffargarh", "state": "Muzaffargarh", "country": "PAKISTAN", "countryCode": "PK", "rawText": "(omitted in the demo)" }, "administrativeContact": { "country": "PAKISTAN", "countryCode": "PK", is what is in 'who is' as to where the owner of this site is located. You saved yourself $'s and heartache.
Oh I did not catch that nor would I have even thought That those were not actual puppies. Oh I can’t thank you all for your valuable insight.

·
Registered
7,905 Posts
Those look like well-bred puppies and there is zero chance they are $600... and did you notice how many different floor coverings in those photos?? Not taken at one house. I am sure they are stolen photos. also- go read the about page- "We are specialized in breeding only two coat lengths – smooth and long haired dachshund puppies. These stumpy-legged dogs are known to be intelligent, loyal and stubborn. " clearly stolen verbiage from a Dachs site.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I’ve come across many fake websites stealing pictures. It’s just a scam, and most likely there are no puppies. Be careful, and let us know if you need help finding a responsible breeder.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I’ve come across many fake websites stealing pictures. It’s just a scam, and most likely there are no puppies. Be careful, and let us know if you need help finding a responsible breeder.
Thank you so much! It is so sad that people would be so mean to do such a thing. Breaks my heart.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts