Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a little while since I posted - wanted to send some pics of Dusty's first snow here in PA. He was FUNNY - catching snow in his mouth, burying his nose - I can't get him in the house !!!!

He is 7.5 months and I'm afraid to know how much he weighs at this point - I think he has lines of miniature pony in his genes somewhere !!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Wonderful pics! Looks like Dusty had a great time!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Dusty with all the snow on his nose is so cute. Looks like he is having alot of fun with the snow.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Dusty is such a good looking boy. Snow makes the best addition to a goldens play area. We got some fresh stuff today and my boys loved it too. They are zonked right now from all the play today.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We got lots of rain on top of the snow yesterday, making the yard a muddy mess. He came in looking like long haired chocolate lab. Needless to say - 10 pm he was in the tub - what a chore - hahaha.

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
I love watching them in the snow. Teddi came to us in Dec, she was too young to really get to appreciate winter and that first winter was more wet than snow anyway. The next year she had her THR, so no playing in the snow. Last year was really her first winter and snow we had. She LOVED doing her zoomies in the snow. So much fun. My dogs make winter bearable for me.

Ann

1 - 7 of 7 Posts