Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Duke (puppy and grown)

2K views 29 replies 22 participants last post by  AlanP 
#1 · (Edited)
#4 ·
Such wonderful photos of Duke! Cute and then handsome! :)

#7 ·
Oh wow what great pictures! I'm trying to guess what state you are in (no luck!)

I LOVE the picture of him putting his head under the water...does he still do it?

What a trooper! Lucky, fun dog! Thanks for sharing.

#9 · (Edited)
Oh wow what great pictures! I'm trying to guess what state you are in (no luck!)

I LOVE the picture of him putting his head under the water...does he still do it?
The pictures of Duke, with water and rocks, are from the Ozarks of Missouri (specifically the St. Francis Mountains) where we own land. Duke lives in Tennessee.

Yes, he still puts his head underwater. He has fetched rocks off the bottom since he was little. He will keep his head under until he finds a rock or runs out of air.

There is a little more about Duke, but mainly about one of the goldens we had, before we got Duke, in the Rainbow Bridge section. It's the story of Luke, our first Golden.

#11 ·
Duke

What wonderful pictures of Duke! Glad you said where they were taken.
I am so very about your Luke. I love what you wrote for Luke in the Rainbow Bridge section!

#14 ·
Sweet young pup grows into majestic young man! Beautiful boy!

#23 ·
I learnt something new. Duke is a mess.
Nice photos, gorgeous dog.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.