Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,717 Posts
Duke is such a handsome boy, he was an adorable pup. All the pictures are great-love them. So hard to pick a favorite, they're all fantastic.

·
AAARF!
2,216 Posts
Such wonderful photos of Duke! Cute and then handsome! :)

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Oh wow what great pictures! I'm trying to guess what state you are in (no luck!)

I LOVE the picture of him putting his head under the water...does he still do it?

What a trooper! Lucky, fun dog! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Oh wow what great pictures! I'm trying to guess what state you are in (no luck!)

I LOVE the picture of him putting his head under the water...does he still do it?
The pictures of Duke, with water and rocks, are from the Ozarks of Missouri (specifically the St. Francis Mountains) where we own land. Duke lives in Tennessee.

Yes, he still puts his head underwater. He has fetched rocks off the bottom since he was little. He will keep his head under until he finds a rock or runs out of air.

There is a little more about Duke, but mainly about one of the goldens we had, before we got Duke, in the Rainbow Bridge section. It's the story of Luke, our first Golden.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I appreciate the kind words about the photos and about Duke. As we say in the south, "He's a mess." (That is meant as a compliment down south.)

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Duke

What wonderful pictures of Duke! Glad you said where they were taken.
I am so very about your Luke. I love what you wrote for Luke in the Rainbow Bridge section!

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
He's a fantastic mess!! I can't decide on a favorite but really like the puppy running in air and resting his head on the rock. Thanks so much for sharing!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've never tried posting a video before, so bear with me if this does not work. This is the first time Duke ever experienced water.

·
Kimberley, Bella's Mum!
1,002 Posts
Sweet young pup grows into majestic young man! Beautiful boy!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts