Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is soooo cute....at puppy kindergarten there are some tiny tiny shih tzus. Duffy is about 35-40 lbs. So he is obviously way larger than they are.

He will get down on the floor in a lay position, then put his head down on the floor as well. It is as if he is making himself small so as not to intimidate them. He then lets them come up to him and sniff him and he stays in that position very still. So adorable!

We don't have off-leash puppy time, but while we are sitting on chairs listening to the instructor speaking, we let our pups sniff around each other and socialize that way.

Kris

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,080 Posts
Aaawwwee...what a good boy Duffy is. Can't say the same for my boys. When Austin and Lincoln were in puppy class, there was a little Yorkie there....after class during socialization time (they were allowed off leash) Lincoln would just chase it and everytime he got near it I would cringe as I thought for sure he'd step on it and Lincoln is not a little boy. I'm convinced he thought it was a moving squeak toy!!

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
How sweet! What a gentleman. For some reason I just can't imagine Hank being so gentlemanly. He's more of the bull-in-the-china-closet/party-hardy type. If the way he plays with the cat is any indication, I'd be cringing.

Duffy is adorable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts