Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am owned by 3 beautiful rescued goldens. Dudley is the oldest with a seizure disorder, but doing wonderfully!! Delilah came next, and what a hard time she had before she found her forever home with us. And then there is Ambay, which she has a whole story to tell in and of itself!!!

My name is Jenny and I absolutely love being the mom of two boys, plus these 3 lovey babies!!!

Hello all!!! Soooo nice to be here!!!:wavey::wavey:

·
3 goldens
11,761 Posts
hello And Welcome From Yhe Coast Of Texas. Lok Forward To Stories About The 3 Fur Kids And Also Oictures Of Then And We Ev En Like Stories And Pictures Oh Human Kida!

hubby Was Born In Marlington And Still Has A Sister & Her Family Living There. One Of His Brothers Lives In Dixie Over On The Eastern Side.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Hello and welcome,
Cant wait to hear the stories on the three muskeeteres and see pictures of them. I too have a pup that suffers from seizures but is still going strong at 12. I hope you enjoy your time here and will tell us all about them.

·
Premium Member
16,403 Posts
Now that is a nice big family. Two boys and three goldens- sounds like a match!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi and welcome Jenny :wave:

You sure have a big happy family there :). Can't wait to see some pictures of all of them.

I am new here too ;)

Cheers,
Ming

·
Luke, Maggie, and Tucker
3,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum - can't wait to see pics of your pups and hear their stories! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts