Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Shoregold
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone recommend a dryer? I was looking into the bear. I was liking the varible speed. What would be your recommendation and why? Thank you

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
I typically go with Kenmore for appliances. Hasn't let me down yet.

My Kenmore dishwasher is actually a Bosch, and it's awesome.

A lot of Kenmore stuff is made for them by Whirlpool. IMHO, Whirlpool makes the best appliances available.

Does anyone recommend a dryer? I was looking into the bear. I was liking the varible speed. What would be your recommendation and why? Thank you

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
I have a Metro AirForce
4 hp...hi-low speed...Works fine for 3 dogs....Can be used in any standard outlet...

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
LOL!

OMG I just realized you are talking about DOG driers :)

No, I don't think a Kenmore would be a good idea LOL

I typically go with Kenmore for appliances. Hasn't let me down yet.

My Kenmore dishwasher is actually a Bosch, and it's awesome.

A lot of Kenmore stuff is made for them by Whirlpool. IMHO, Whirlpool makes the best appliances available.

·
I shoot, they fetch.
2,188 Posts
If you can spring the $ for it, a Kool Dry. My Metro gave up the ghost and I replaced it with a KD. Love it!! Gets dogs dry in half the time, and with the variable speed dial, I can even use it for initial drying on my Cavalier.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I like the Metro Air Force. I've had one for 4 years and it cuts drying time down to about 45 minutes for a 90% dry Dog. It's also great for drying a motorcycle!

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
One with multiple speeds is good...I've found in most of our house I can only use one speed without blowing a fuse..

Heated dryers make the process go waaaay faster, but tend to have a short livespan, either overall or just with the hose piece. Some say warm air isn't so great for the coat, any comments on that? I've used both extensively, but only have a cool dryer at home.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts