Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Double K Challenger 2 speed came highly recommended from my breeder. On Amazon, I see that there are blades that people typically buy with it. What are these for? Do I need anything in addition to just the dryer for it to work (just need it for blow drying after baths).

Here is the link: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/ChallengAir-2000AD-XL-Dryer-Spd/dp/B00061MPJC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327869369&sr=8-1[/ame]

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
It looks like those are clipper blades but I could be wrong. I'm pretty new to this :) I've been looking for a dryer and would love to know what you think of this if you end up getting it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I did lots of searching around on the forum for this dryer and it seems to be well received (and cheaper than some others, i.e. kool dry).

I just placed the order and I will be sure to update after I use it!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It looks like those are clipper blades but I could be wrong. I'm pretty new to this :) I've been looking for a dryer and would love to know what you think of this if you end up getting it.
We attempted to use this dryer once so far. While it definitely blows the water off of his coat quickly, I found the dryer to be really loud and kind of large/cumbersome. It also scared the heck out of my pup (because of the noise and high pressure- even on the lowest setting) so if you do get it be sure to put it on a few times before you use it to blow dry them!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts