Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
What a baby.:smooch:
Dory is so pretty with such gorgeous eyes.

I think the gotcha day is even more important than a birthday. It was the start to a new wonderful life and who knows what they had before.:(

Give the gotcha girl a big hug and kiss from me.

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,624 Posts
Happy Gotcha Day to Dory and her family! Gunner's day is coming up in two weeks....

·
Knife Swallower
6,783 Posts
Happy Gotcha Day, Dory!!

I love the pumpkin kerchief and the pumpkin wubba - presents for her Gotcha day? What a gorgeous and LUCKY girl to get as wonderful home as the one she got!

·
Lucy & Dory's Mom
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Happy Gotcha Day, Dory!!

I love the pumpkin kerchief and the pumpkin wubba - presents for her Gotcha day? What a gorgeous and LUCKY girl to get as wonderful home as the one she got!

Actually Bart's mom made all the "granddogs" one last year, right after we got Dory. Bart's brother and sister-in-law who are based in Fort Caron, CO got a black lab puppy, Apache, who is about a week younger than Dory. They came for a visit home the week after we adopted Dory. She had a bandanna made for Lucy, and both a puppy-sized and adult-sized one for the babies. I pulled the girls' bandannas out yesterday after they were groomed, because the place was so busy they forgot bandannas, and I wanted to take their pictures. I also found the puppy one, still tied the way she wore it and almost cried.

The wubba was both a Gotcha Day present and a Good Girl present. They (I say they because the only toy they don't share is Lucy's Boomer doll) also got a rope to tug with.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Happy Gotcha Day Dory!!!! She is just gorgeous and love the picture of her sleeping. In that picture she actually looks brown. You have two beautiful girls. Love the halloween woobies. It is hard to believe that it has been one year since she came to live with you. It seems like just yesterday she was a little girl.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Dory

Dory

Happy Gotcha Day!! You are a BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts