Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just back from our daily walk in the fog. We came across a young family with a 3 year old on a bike and a baby in astroller. Due to the fog it was hard to see them and Asia barked startling them a bit. We went up(or rather I was pulled up by Asia) and she sat by their feet as usual when she meets people waiting for the adoration that always follows. The little boy was not petting her so she gently pawed him 2 times on the arm and licked his face causing a big grin and a pat for Asia of course.The pawing is not something she does usually and not something I'm thrilled about but I must admit that today it was pretty cute. They were charmed and who wouldn't be! Such a Golden ambassador my girl is. I love her sooo much.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
It is great, isn't it? Both my dogs get that from total strangers. I always say they have to go forth and greet their fan clubs... :D It almost as good as walking with a human baby and having people coo, etc. ... hmmmm well maybe it IS just as good!

·
Super Moderator
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Asia will move earth to get to her people. She has never met a person she doesn't treat they they were her long lost friend. I'm sure this is true of most Golden's out there but I am a little biased about her I'm afraid!

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Great job Asia! I love when Tucker does what is needed to bring a smile to someone's face. Sometimes all it takes is for them to see a well loved dog. No matter how bad your day has been, when you see a well loved dog, with joy in its face, it is hard not to smile....

·
Kodasmomma
1,482 Posts
I love it. We take her to the pet store often and we rarely leave without her charming someone in the store. My hubby sat outside the grocery store this weekend with her while I ran in for a few things and got pets from the people going in and out. What a schmoozer! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts