Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had Oakly up posing on a rock for some pictures. He must have been 7 feet off the ground. I tried to stop him but he leapt off this rock and onto the rocky beach below :doh: :doh: :doh: Not so much as a yelp. He was fine but my heart skipped more than a few beat.:p: :p: :p:

·
Mom to Geddy and Sawyer!!
6,059 Posts
Oh my gosh Oakly... don't you scare us like that again!!!!!

You guys have THE largest rocks going!! I can't believe the size of 'em.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Whew! Glad he's OK! It's gotta be all that great exercise he gets on all of his adventures!

Awesome shots, as always! I think Oakly needs his own calendar!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Yikes Oakly...I M not gonna sho u r pictures to Tailer or he will start doing the Big Jumps Too! Geezz!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Great pictures he is such a handsome boy! I am so glad he didn't get hurt. My pups would not have the guts to do that. Then again we don't have rocks like that.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Rob you have great backdrops!!
Great Shots~

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
We have an area near us where there is a dirt road running through a forest (university land). The land rises away from the road at some places. Because there is no traffic allowed at some times of the year, we will walk on the road and let Brooks run off-leash in the woods. He tears around but comes back from time to time to check on us.
One time he came flying back, coming out at a high bank above the road and proceeded to jump off the bank onto the road--a drop of at least
8-10 feet. He landed with a "WHUMP" and I was sure his legs were broken at the very least.
He got up and was fine, but I wasn't.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts