Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dogtra 1202 controls have been slowly dying and just recently gave up the ghost, but I can't find a replacement, so dose anybody have suggestions on the next best/ better collar to buy? Do you know if/were I can get new controls, the collars themselves seem to be working fine so ....................help it's been a while since I had to look for one and don't know were to start
P.S this is for field training

·
Registered
13,284 Posts

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
My dogtra 1202 controls have been slowly dying and just recently gave up the ghost, but I can't find a replacement, so dose anybody have suggestions on the next best/ better collar to buy? Do you know if/were I can get new controls, the collars themselves seem to be working fine so ....................help it's been a while since I had to look for one and don't know were to start
P.S this is for field training
I found that the nick button occasionally gave "double taps" with a single press of the button. Sent one to Collar Clinic. Interesting talking to the tech. Said that nothing much goes wrong with Dogtra, just batteries. I tested the collar on myself. Every 7 nicks gave me a double tap. I got it back, still a problem. Sent it back and they fixed it. Now my other collar is doing the same thing. Interestingly enough, timing in both cases was when collar reached 7 years old.

PS I have the 1900

1 - 6 of 6 Posts