Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
flykelley
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was telling my boss that my wife and daughter were going to be out of town all last week. He told me to bring the dogs to work with me, so I did. They loved all of the attention and were worn out at the end of the day. My office now had a dog bed and a water bowl. I was told I can bring the dogs to work anytime I want. Three out of the last five days they have been office dogs. I love working for a great company. Is anyone else so blessed?

Mike

·
Super Moderator Leader
45,854 Posts
That's awesome, the benefits of having your dogs with you at work, not only for you, your dogs, and co-workers is unmeasurable. More companies are doing this because they realize it boosts employee morale and reduces stress in the work place.
Kudos to your employer!

I live in a tourist area on the Coast, a lot of the business which are family owned have their dogs with them, basically any place that doesn't serve food.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Jack is at work with me right now!! My boss thinks he's great & encourages me to stay on this forum while i work. Oh that's right I am the boss LOL

·
Registered
12,493 Posts
You are so lucky!! My colleagues and I have often talked about how happier our workplace would be if our dogs were wandering around. Things can get very tense and stressful, lots of working to deadline, and man, there are many times a big goofy Golden would help break the tension!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts