Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I ♥ Bailey and Annie!
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First picture is Bailey with Simba, he is 15 years old this year. The second picture is Bailey and Nala hanging outside and Nala is 2 years old. Never in my life would I imagine the adult cats liking the dog so well.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Well I have 3 cats, but this is as close as I've even gotten 1 of them to Murphy! This is Charlie giving Murphy the stare down.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Adorable pics everyone! :D

My cat doesn't like Molly! But poor Molly always tries to get his attention and wants to play with him so badly! :p: I don't have cute snuggle pics but... Here are some pics:

Here she's giving all the bed to kitty :p:

And here's the best I got of them together! :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I posted a few on another thread, but will link them here as well.

The cat stole his bed. Doesn't he look so pathetic? The expression on his face cracks me up.

Lounging

Checking out some Westminster

Playing

·
Symbah&Saturn
17 Posts
First picture is Bailey with Simba, he is 15 years old this year. The second picture is Bailey and Nala hanging outside and Nala is 2 years old. Never in my life would I imagine the adult cats liking the dog so well.

My Golden's name is Symbah :p One of his pups I named Nala and the new owners kept the name hehe :p

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I'm not quite sure this is what you meant. My cat HATES Hudson. Hudson LOVES her.
That's how it is at our house. Lots of growling when Murphy is around. (The cats are growling, not Murphy) :confused:

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
P.S. I LOVE this thread !!!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Here's Riley with 4 of my 5 cats snoozin on the couch.
The second pic is Riley with his best bud Rascal. The 2 of them are always so cute together.

Attachments

·
Registered
547 Posts
Oh, some of these are just adorable! I only wish Hailie and Ori could get along so well. I only have one picture of them together and it was such a PAIN to try and get. Ori adores Hailie and constantly wants to play with her, but Hailie being at almost 6 years old and not used to having a dog in the house, isn't liking it at ALL.

This was taken quite a few months ago. That's how long it's been since they've been at a close proximity to each other without Ori bounding like a jumping jack or her hissing and taking off back to the safe haven of her room.

As you can tell, she still does not look at ALL pleased.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Kayla loves Skyler, but Skyler doesn't enjoy being Kayla's play buddy so he usually runs away pretty quick. If they are both sleeping, then sometimes I can get them together (particularly when its cold). I am hoping I can get a few more shots of them together this winter.:crossfing

The day I brought Kayla home. Skyler is about a year old.
IMG_1188_v.jpg

Skyler couldn't get away here because Kayla laid right on top of him
IMG_0184.JPG

Shocked when I saw this
IMG_0194.JPG

·
shadow friend
3,886 Posts
Here is Max and now named Jenn way back when.

Max and his cat, Spot - old pictures I know. I should really try to get some newer ones!! Spot tolerates Max. Our other cat Wednesday wouldn't be caught near enough to take a picture of them for the world!!

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,076 Posts
This is a picture of Reno and the late Phoenix with our cat Cassie...it was just taken last year after Xmas. Cassie loves Reno!! I haven't been able to get one of Austin and Lincoln with Cassie as they don't yet let her sit still long enough!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts