Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
YES...$50+ beds are worth it. LL Bean makes some very nice beds and so does. Orvis. I personally use Orvis because I have had awesome experiences with their customer service. I'm sure both companies have excellent guarantees.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I just bought an LL Bean bed a few weeks ago for Jonesy & he loves it - he's sleeping there right now. The cover material is very durable. We had one years ago for our last dog and it washed & wore very well. I haven't washed this one yet, but I anticipate it will wash well also. I like LL Bean and have allways been very happy with their quality. I have a 18 year old knapsack that I use constantly and still looks new - I get compliments on it all the time & no one can believe how old it is.

I didn't look around very much when I was bed shopping, but I did look at PetSmart and I can say the beds there were not of the same quality as the LL Bean one I bought. The Orvis ones looked really nice.

Sue

·
Registered
168 Posts
Sam prefers the hardwood floor. I got him a bed from PetSmart, the cover is washable, about $40.

He yet, loves to hump the bed (yup, hump the bed!), and keeps biting and dragging it around the house! I have to say, the cover is great and a survivor after all the tough play.

However, Sam managed to break the zipper and took the fillings out...:doh:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts