Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
Cindy, I am so glad your pups weren't hurt and the way you told it had me laughing! It sounded so hilarious!!! What nutcases!

Thanks for giving me a laugh today. Hope they don't ever return! Your poor pup was probably wondering WTH?

·
she'll always be the one
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Your poor pup was probably wondering WTH?
That was Cosby's expression. She was too elderly to do any damage and it was this flimsy fiberglass cane - sort of like what blind people use to tap with. If it had been Meggie I would have blown a gasket, I'm sure. And not that Cosby isn't special to me, but he was so unconcerned about the cane. He just wanted some chicken. I wasn't laughing at the time, but afterward... no harm done and... well it does make for a good story!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Wow - you are such a nice person!

I am fairly certain that if I was in that situation I would have told them to leave the park if they're going to be eating food - it's a recipe for disaster!

Maybe I'm just too confrontational, but stupid people just bug me so much!!

Im right on board with you there. Old lady or not you hit my dog you better be prepared to deal with me because while they may not bite..I WILL!!! :mad:

But that is a funny story some people I swear should just hang a sign around their neck saying "Sorry Im a moron"

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
That was Cosby's expression. She was too elderly to do any damage and it was this flimsy fiberglass cane - sort of like what blind people use to tap with. If it had been Meggie I would have blown a gasket, I'm sure. And not that Cosby isn't special to me, but he was so unconcerned about the cane. He just wanted some chicken. I wasn't laughing at the time, but afterward... no harm done and... well it does make for a good story!
Cosby sounds like my last golden - Chance. He was such a big goofball surfer boy.:) I can picture Cosby thinking Maxine was just playing and him jumping around for some chicken.:)

I'm glad all the boys are fine and didn't get any chicken bones. I've never been to a dog park since I live way in the woods and we stay out here:p:. Looks like I haven't missed much.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts