Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,057 Posts
That would be my pefect weekend.....unfortunately a little too far for me to travel!!!

Wish they had something like that where I live. :(

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
Does st johnsbury, set down in a valley, and a river goes thru there, i think i was there, not dog mountai, did not know of it, many years ago.

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
I should extend my holiday next year for the get together. A special place indeed.

Here is another link to a Yankee magazine article for some background.

Dog Art by Stephen Huneck, St. Johnsbury, VT - Yankee Magazine

This is pic I took of the dog angel on top of dog mountain.

This one is on the chapel itself.

I should make a dog angel for the cupola on my workshop, how fitting that would be. I loved the fence too.

Apparently people from all over the world have made the pilgrimage to this place. It is worth the trip, you won't fully get it all until you are there in person. Pictures are one thing, the experience is something else.

·
SunKissed Goldens
975 Posts
Thanks for posting this! I didn't realize it was this weekend... I'll be in Essex Junction at a show - maybe we'll stop by after. :)

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for posting this! I didn't realize it was this weekend... I'll be in Essex Junction at a show - maybe we'll stop by after. :)
Can I ask you a big favor? Print a copy of my siggy pic and put it up in the chapel if you get to visit Dog Mountain. It would mean so very much to me. Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts