Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I am currently Goldenless, one of my favorite pastimes is to scourer YouTube for "Golden" videos.

I came across this one yesterday and it still makes me giggle every time I watch it.

·
Missing my Boys...
3,980 Posts
My daughter was visiting yesterday and told me about it. Of course I had to find it on YouTube, yes it had me laughing.
Thanks for posting it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
This video was on the Today show yesterday!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
My sister sent this to me last week. Amazing!!! That Golden can really keep a beat.

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
I loved this.

My MacKenzie LOVES guitar music. My husband plays, and whenever he is practicing, her nose is right in his lap. My neighbors have a band and practice in their garage. On the nights they practice, she sits on our back porch or right on her invisible fence line and stares towards the music.

I always wondered if the people that bred her ( she was a rescue ) played a lot of music around the litter.

·
Remy's Mom!
1,797 Posts
I got out my guitar and tried this today... Remy was at first scared of it, then had his head up on my lap, then ran to get his bone and enthusiastically started chewing it. I guess he liked it? ;)

·
Registered
417 Posts
What a fantastic video! Not to hijack this awesome post, but here's a question for you all with live music in your homes - do any of your dogs howl to it? Tucker howls when me or my seven year old play the piano - the first time it happened, we were kind of taken aback - but I think he really enjoys the music. I sure wish he'd bob to the beat, though, instead - it can get kind of loud in our house. Maybe if we played the guitar instead things would go better. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts