Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that there have been some requests for pet friendly vacations & thought I'd let others know about this one.

My friends, Dave & Laurie, operate a cottage/motel unit resort on Paudash Lake in the Bancroft area (Central Ontario). The resort is pet friendly:welcome::agree::agree::dblthumb2:dblthumb2:dblthumb2 and both Dave & Laurie love dogs - Laurie worked as a pet walker in the Toronto area before making some life changes. The resort is NOT a 5 star but is clean, comfortable and the lake is pristine with great swimming & fishing. Dave & Laurie do allow dogs in the water. There are no fields for the dogs to run but there is a provincial park with hiking trails as well as a very extensive trail system (publically owned) very close by.

If you're interested, you can get information @ www.somersetinn.ca.

By the way, they only charge $5/day for your dog!

·
Luke, Maggie, and Tucker
3,045 Posts
I know that there have been some requests for pet friendly vacations & thought I'd let others know about this one.

My friends, Dave & Laurie, operate a cottage/motel unit resort on Paudash Lake in the Bancroft area (Central Ontario). The resort is pet friendly:welcome::agree::agree::dblthumb2:dblthumb2:dblthumb2 and both Dave & Laurie love dogs - Laurie worked as a pet walker in the Toronto area before making some life changes. The resort is NOT a 5 star but is clean, comfortable and the lake is pristine with great swimming & fishing. Dave & Laurie do allow dogs in the water. There are no fields for the dogs to run but there is a provincial park with hiking trails as well as a very extensive trail system (publically owned) very close by.

If you're interested, you can get information @ www.somersetinn.ca.

By the way, they only charge $5/day for your dog!
That looks awesome! :) Hmm...I wonder how far that would be from me! :)

I just mapquested...almost 11 hours. Definitely doable if I had someone to go with me, I don't know that I'd go that far away by myself with the dogs. Thanks for the info., Gwen! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts