Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Definitely useful information. Thank you!

·
Registered
7,408 Posts
Could this become a sticky? Duke choked once on a rope toy and I didn't know what to do.

·
Animal Welfare Volunteer
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Could this become a sticky? Duke choked once on a rope toy and I didn't know what to do.

I think this should be a "sticky," but I can not ask the mod at this time, it is just a difference of opinion. Perhaps someone else could do it. This subject could save the life of YOUR pet.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
The American Red Cross offers CPR and First Aid classes to the public for a reasonable amount. We also have several people who are ARC trainers and offers the classes at various locations.

(Can I put a plug into learn human CPR also?)

CPR isn't hard once you know how to do it!

·
Super Moderator Leader
45,848 Posts

I think this should be a "sticky," but I can not ask the mod at this time, it is just a difference of opinion. Perhaps someone else could do it. This subject could save the life of YOUR pet.
I moved this thread into the "Health, anatomy, physiology & breed standard" Section and made it into a "Sticky".

·
Animal Welfare Volunteer
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I moved this thread into the "Health, anatomy, physiology & breed standard" Section and made it into a "Sticky".
As a volunteer to Animal Welfare, I contacted the Red Cross for brochures on pet first aid to be given out with our dog adoption papers.

I suggest you do this in your community, just one phone call to the local Red Cross Chapter did it for me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts