Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
I finally ordered a Kuranda for Finley, in fact, it is supposed to arrive today. I went back and forth on size between the 40x25 and the 44x27, and decided to go with the larger size. Although Finley is on the small side for a male golden, and probably would be OK with the 40x25, he sometimes enjoys the sprawled out sleeping style pictured by Rundle, above and I wanted him to have room to do that! :)

·
Super Moderator Leader
46,421 Posts
I finally ordered a Kuranda for Finley, in fact, it is supposed to arrive today. I went back and forth on size between the 40x25 and the 44x27, and decided to go with the larger size. Although Finley is on the small side for a male golden, and probably would be OK with the 40x25, he sometimes enjoys the sprawled out sleeping style pictured by Rundle, above and I wanted him to have room to do that! :)
Hope you'll post a picture of him all sprawled out and enjoying his new bed......

I am thinking about getting my boy one, he will definitely need the larger size because he likes to sprawl out... usually on his back with his feet up in the air.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Those last 3 pics are priceless!!

We just bought a Primo pad for the crate in our room but would like one of these for our living room. What size do yall recommend and which fabric should I choose?

EDIT: I read most went with an XL but they no longer sell by S, M, L, XL, XXL etc. they sell by dimensions now.

Sorry for my slow reply. Rundle has the 44 x 27 bed size. We went with the outdoor mesh for all 3 of our beds. Although this is the only fabric that is not covered by warranty, we find it to be very durable even with the scratching before laying down that dogs typically love to do. Why we love this fabric is because it is breathable in the summertime, and it allows hair and dirt to fall through, so the bed stays clean and you just have to give a quick sweep underneath. We do have reversible fleece pads that we add to the beds in the wintertime for extra warmth in our cold Canadian winters. These beds are super durable and functional. Rundle's first kuranda still looks exactly as it did when she was a puppy. Think about a bed that will last you 30+ years and what you will need for multiple sized dogs because this bed is going to last and last. Hope this helps! Glad you guys appreciated my photo inspiration :wink2:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts