Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a "Booster Dog Bath". Made in the USA.

Have not actually used it yet, but it looks very practical. I have several dogs who are bathed regularly in a garden bath I built for them, but that bath is down at ground level and my back certainly knows about it after the bathing session. The Booster version is raised up on legs and it means you are actually standing upright when shampooing etc.

I wondered if any of you have bought a Booster Bath and how you are getting on with it.

If you are not familiar with it type Booster Dog bath into Google and photos are there to view.

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
I asked for a Booster Bath for Christmas (I already got it) and used it for the first time last weekend. It was AWESOME! I cannot believe I have gone all this time without one... I also got the Tropic Shower so they had warm water... I am looking forward to using it again, and again...

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

Thanks for replying. We are having a bit of a cold spell here at the moment, so I'm looking forward to the next warm day to try it out in the garden.

I've already got hot & cold water plumbed into their original bath so I've just got to tee off those existing pipes.

Cheers, Connor.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Have one set up in my basement and with 4 dogs I wouldn't be without one now!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts