Votes: 211 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 138 39.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Finley and Banshee's Mom
1,414 Posts
Both our girls sleep with us, even though I said we wouldn't let them ;). Finley is always the last to get up. She doesn't move until she knows breakfast is ready.

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
Yep...Woody sleeps on the bed. I've got a California King and he manages to take up 4/5 of it. During the summer months he'll sometimes bail for the cooler bathroom floor but he's always back up on the bed when I wake up in the morning.

Pete & Woody

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
I start the nights with one on my chest and one on my legs. Then they switch around, especially when Rose does her rounds to check every bedroom.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Riley is allowed on the bed but he doesn't sleep on it every night. During the summer he rarely will get on the bed. He prefers the floor. Sometimes though as soon as my boyfriend gets up he curls up in his spot. Someday I will get a nice king size bed then there will be room for him all the time.

·
Love walks on four paws
2,946 Posts
Sage is allowed to cuddle with us for a while when we go to bed. I usually play some solitaire or watch the news. It seems by general consensus, hers and mine that after about a half hour she gets down and goes to her crate. So far we get up and shut the door....thinking very soon we will try leaving it open at night. Just not there yet! I like my space so does DH and so does Sage it would appear

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Tucker's Human ~ Melissa
817 Posts
Yep. Tucker sleeps with us about half the time. Usually starts at the foot of the bed, then comes up sometime around 3:30 or so. As it gets colder he tends to lay on the bed for most of the night.

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
I normally have a Golden in bed. Boy do I miss it! I would wake up to the best cuddles ever! In the hotter months, he retires to the floor after 30 mins of bed time but always comes up again for the early morning hours.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Missing my Boys...
3,980 Posts
All of mine have always been allowed on our bed. Dylan, Bob, Lennon & Erica have all slept with us. Frankie preferred the dog bed!
We only have Lennon and Erica now and our Lady can't get on because of her hip dysplasia, she sleeps next to me on her bed.

·
Mom to Artemis & Justice
1,190 Posts
My kids have always slept with us. Wasn't a problem when they were little, but had to go out and buy a king size bed as they got older. When Liberty's hip dysplasia started making it harder for her to get on the bed, we built her a step covered with carpet that worked nicely. Right now, Artemis is the only one in bed right now as Justice is still in his crate at night, although he was in bed while we were camping as the crate just didn't work for fitting in the camper. He did great in bed then, slept all night, didn't bother a thing.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts