Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Do your dog have a boyfriend or girlfriend ?

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
It seems to me that many of our Golden Retriever's have black boyfriend/girlfriends.

This is Monster and his girlfriend Annie...before that he was dating another black lab named Likea (Like-ah)

This is Monster and his future girlfriend, Harley. Yes, she may be only nine weeks...but Monster is only two, that's not that much of a difference...these two are possibly (hopefully!) going to have puppies in a few years.

Monster does not limit himself to young female dogs,...this is Monster and his...life partner...Charlie. I do believe that given the choice between a girl doggie and Charlie...Monster would always always always choose Charlie.

Yeah...my dog gets around.

I said yes because Samson and Delilah are my babies, but crazy for each other.

Though Delilah flirts with the Doberman that lives behind us to. Oh and the mixed dog that lives next door. She's such a big flirt! :doh:

i'm the proud parent of a homosexual doggie... the only dog Sam seems to be in love with is my bf's friend's adult yellow lab Turbo. Sam will follow him around and tug on his ears and the other day we caught Turbo trying to engage in a sexual act on Sam.... and Sam didn't seem to mind. well i'm keeping an open mind and i will love Sam no matter who he chooses to love. LOL

We have a weird family situation in my home - my boys share the same girlfriend, Riley. Riley, "the older woman", is my daughter's golden retriever so that would make her Oliver & Nygel's niece! Hmmmmmmm.

To further complicate the situation, Riley was Oliver's girlfriend but then when Nyg got a little older, Riley kind of dumped Oliver and went with the young stud! Oliver was heartbroken.

But, at the end of the day, when they're ALL exhausted, they all sleep together - menage a trois!!!!!! Hey, we do have a weird house!

Diesels girlfriend will be arriving January 19th, 2008!!
Diesel and Kerosene sitting in a tree....
So I put still in searching, although I guess shes found?!

Ollie has an admirer, his name is Zac and he’s a fourteen-year-old Doberman. during the summer, Zac was lethargic unable to stand and off his food, this has been happening more and more often this last year or so but each time I take Ollie for a visit as soon as Zac sees Ollie he struggled to his feet, and shared a bowl of food with Ollie

Maggie loves Torch..... Look at her face.. doesnt she look like a middle school kid with a major crush.....

And of course Cruiser just loves his Abbie.....

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.