Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Kodasmomma
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this video on youtube, this is not my dog. I was cracking up though because this is so Koda in the morning..except she is allowed up but she doesn't want to get down LOL

·
Mandy's Mom
1,488 Posts
I love how he is fighting to keep his eyes open at the end. Just like in my house!

·
Remy's Mom!
1,797 Posts
That looks familiar! Remy is that way in the morning. He sleeps out of his kennel now, but when he was still sleeping in his kennel there were multiple mornings that I'd open up the door and he wouldn't be ready to wake up. He'd lay there another 15-20 minutes before finally getting up and stretching, etc.

·
Registered
13,284 Posts
Ha! I love how her words are saying, "come on, get off" but the tone of her voice is all friendly and nice. I was thinking, yeah, he SO doesn't believe he really needs to get down. And then she confirms it at the end!! Hahahahaha! She is wrapped around that dog's little paw. :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Who among us hasn't had this exact scenario play out in their own homes on more than one occasion and how on earth could you not give in to that gorgeous creature.

Great video, thanks for posting it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts