Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Daisy-Broken Heart Healer
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is our lovely golden girl, Annie, laying in her baby sister's bed. She has been doing this quite a bit and it looks so funny! Lily Belle (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, 4 mos. old) really adores Annie, so she can do anything she wants.

Attachments

·
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very cute picture. I think Annie wants to be your "Baby" again. ;)
I think that you are right! Annie likes to be the baby, and Lily Belle wants to be a big girl like Annie and Rosey. Lily tries to jump up on the king sized bed, and she just slams into the side of it and falls back. She'll be a big girl soon enough.:p:

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
It looks like Lily is just thinking "I'll be right here waiting when you are done with my bed"...what a cutie!! I'd love to see more pictures of them together! :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That is such a sweet picture.

·
Registered
Brady Aedan Finch and Wren
13,692 Posts
Too cute :) Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
what a cute photo!

·
Mandy's Mom
1,488 Posts
These big kids in their little beds are so cute!

·
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I believe we have the same issue. This is Hayley, my 13.5 year old.

Janice
Thanks for all the nice comments, everyone. I was sure that other Golden owners could relate!

I love the picture of Hayley too. It made me smile.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I don't think that goldens have any concept of their true size. I believe in all of their minds they are the size of a toy poodle. So to her that bed is a perfect fit.

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
Both girls look adorable! the look on Lily's face is priceless. Poor Annie. Does she have a big bed and just wants to sleep in Lily's?

That's something my boys would do. I know they think they are small lap dogs which is proven when they lie in your lap.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts