Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Faux Wanda
1,528 Posts
I am sorry that I can't give them a reference but kudos to you for being pro-active. I hope that it works out for you. The incident that you describe is very familiar to me and I am fortunate enough to have a qualified facility close by that is able to help. My situation is that I take in rescues with lots of issues. If I can't get them help, they can't be placed, and if they can't be placed they will eventually have to be euthanized. So having the resources is literally a life saver. Good luck to you and please keep posting your progress. I am very interested.

·
Faux Wanda
1,528 Posts
I agree with Faith's mom. I checked out the website of this facility and I am not impressed. On the behavioral web page, it states that some dogs cannot be fixed and must be euthanized. The facility that I use believes that all dogs can be fixed and would never suggest this. One of the things to consider is what is important to you and then find the facility/trainer/behaviorist with the same views. I still give you credit for addressing the issue. Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.