Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Danny loves the camera! I get it out and he waits for me to get the perfect angle. He cracks me up! Anyone else have a dog who crosses their legs so they look even more handsome for pictures?

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Cute picture, I love the one behind the pillows "like I am cute, now let me rest" my two are either sleeping or running crazy, hard to get a good picture.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Fostermom, your Danny is beautiful and so are you other dogs and kitty.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Danny's crossed paws are soooo cute!!!
None of mine naturally cross their paws...

Liberty is my diva....she LOVES the camera :)

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! He is such a dork. He naturally is crossing his paws. All the time! He really isn't nearly as dignified as he tries to act. I have never seen a dog who embraced life the way he does. There isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't make me laugh!

The cat in the first picture is the infamous, evil Zoey. She chases the dogs if she's in a bad mood. I have to get the squirt bottle after her sometimes.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Danny does make a great male model. He looks so relaxed for the camera.

Oakly is my poser. He likes to get on top of high perches so I can get eye level shots of him. Both my guys will run to me when I put my knee on the ground to get a shot. I still struggle to get them to sit and stay for a picture. They both know the commands but assume I've released them when I put the camera in front of my face. :doh: Gotta work on that one.

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Wow. Danny takes my breath away! Lucky shows me his butt when I point the camara. Its frustrating trying to take his picture.

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks!

He's not only handsome, he is the biggest love bug you will ever meet. He just wants to cuddle and be touched. I love me some Danny!

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Both my dogs stick their tongues out at me sometimes, but this one was funny. Although he loved the resistance pool, this is how he felt about the underwater treadmill. I can't remember the date, but this was published in the New Haven Register. I wonder if I should crop it due to copyright? Hmmm...

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
I wasn't sure, even though it's my dog, if there was a copyright issue. I tried to buy the photo but it wasn't available online at the time. Tucker is such a character.

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would think that if it's your dog and you didn't waive your rights in writing that you can post your own picture.

·
Lucy & Dory's Mom
2,760 Posts
Lucy poses. She loves to have her picture taken and loves to sit in my lap and look at pictures of herself on my computer. Dory doens't want to be still long enough for a picture yet.

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Yup Sam is my poser. If I grab the camera, he runs to the back door so excited and when I let him out he will stand in front of me or sit with a big smile waiting for me to take pictures of him. He's such a goof.

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Yup Sam is my poser. If I grab the camera, he runs to the back door so excited and when I let him out he will stand in front of me or sit with a big smile waiting for me to take pictures of him. He's such a goof.
HAHA NO WAY...you can't tell by looking at your Signature at ALL ;)

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I think Darby is more of a poser then Kirby. She just kinda looks like "Oh not the camera again".

My real poser was my sheltie. Every time she saw the camera she would sit at an angle (her best side) and cock her head. So sweet and cute.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts