Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband scored big for me! Look what he found!
But best of all he got it ON SALE (my favorite words!)
Originally 34...marked down 50%...AND HE HAD A $10.00 PROMOTIONAL COUPON! Gawd I love this man! :):):)

OK I know it is a yellow lab....LL Bean rarely has any 'Golden' merchandise... Most everyone thinks my dogs are Golden Labs anyway ;);)

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
OMG! Glenn really hit it out of the park with that one! How come we never saw those when we were at LL Bean?!?! You'll have to bring it to Dock Dogs this summer! Haha!

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He found it at the outlet store in Bangor...
I went today to see if they had anymore 'yellow' dog bags I was going to get one for you if I saw it..but no luck...gonna keep hitting it up....if I see one, Ive got your back! LOL!

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
You don't have to buy me one! LOL! I'll give you the cash if you do find it! We can be the matching LL Bean Golden people at Dock Dogs! LOL!

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
...Oh and Matt said that he has some more poop bags for you! LOL! We stocked up at the Christmas Tree Shop again!

·
2 goldens and a BMD
841 Posts
Love it!!! I saw them this summer when we were in Maine and didn't get it because I couldn't convince myself it was close enough to a golden. It's one of those things I've been kicking myself for not getting!

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love it!!! I saw them this summer when we were in Maine and didn't get it because I couldn't convince myself it was close enough to a golden. It's one of those things I've been kicking myself for not getting!
I hear ya! If I had found it...I would never have paid full price and probably not half price ;)....However, this time I am very happy to use my imagination :)

·
16,000 Posts
SO cool!!! Great choice...I love it!

I think Gini had a key to LL Bean! LOL EVERYone got some sort of personalized LL Bean tote from her for special occasions.HS Grads got one with their initials, The Dogfather got one for the boat for Christmas with the boat's name on it... I have 3 - one small embroidered with just Nitelite Goldens. One GIANT one, also embroidered with Nitelite Goldens, and another large one that has pockets on the front and back, and one side is embroidered with Crew's name, the other with his sister's, Maybe. All are used to death!!!!!

·
Park, Cam and Ty Rule!
1,038 Posts
Ahhh... Love the bag! We have one too, however I decided to get the black lab since we have Tyson. I love totes from L.L Bean... we have about four of them. They are so durable!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts