Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
I would guess that they're mixed. The bodies look like goldens but the heads and faces show strong hints of something else. I'm not good with my other dog breeds but those eyes and ears definitely seem different to me.

There are many times Belle makes the funny ear look just like in your picture. I agree with the post that they look like goldens mixed with a lot of mischief!
Good luck in making your decision. Two pups is a lot of work and you will have to find the time to train and spend time with them separately.
The ideal would be for a family friend to adopt one so they can still see eachother and spend some time together.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
We've decided that we aren't going to pursue the girl puppies. I think one is enough for us and we don't know if we are ready for a puppy at this time with the holidays coming and all. We will see what happens. The girls were listed on the rescue page today and no doubt will have home very soon. :)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.