Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me talking about Chloe and Chewie biting themselves to death, Chloe would get a hot spot after hot spot, Chewie had little sores all over him.

I thought it was from taking them to the river to swim a few month ago, found out it must of been the shampoo they had at the dog wash. Will never go there again!

I used just good old Puppy Shampoo on them about 2 weeks ago at home and Chloe and Chewie are perfect, no hot spots or sores at all.

Makes you wonder what kind of shampoo is in that dog wash place!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I would call them and ask what kind of shampoo they use. Tell them what happened with your dogs and they are losing your business. Glad they are feeling better and you now know what is causing it.

·
Registered
16,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would call them and ask what kind of shampoo they use. Tell them what happened with your dogs and they are losing your business. Glad they are feeling better and you now know what is causing it.
I did call and they are using the flea shampoo whatever brand it might be (never did find out) but oviously it's to harsh for their skin.

It was very nice to take them there and easy on me, but I had to use the shampoo that came out of the hose. So they lost my business as I will not put my dogs though that again.

I even thought it was the BOG, wich worked acually great they never had a flea after we started using it!

So back to getting a bath at home it is :)

·
Premium Member
18,457 Posts
Give yourself a Booster Tub for Christmas, best thing I've ever bought for the dogs!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts