Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to this article, Goldens are the dogs that most owners look like. Do you look like yours? I don't think me and Emmie look like each other (even though our names are really similiar - Emily and Emmie)

·
Registered
13,732 Posts
Okay, my hair matches Casey's I've heard and I personally would love to be as fit and muscular as all 3 of them are :) and have my hair as glossy and teeth as white!! Or such engaging grins ...

But since all 3 look very different, no I don't think I look like them :)

·
Registered
981 Posts
My hair is strawberry blonde, I went to get highlights put in a couple of weeks ago. When I got home, the first thing my husband said was " now you look like the puppies!" I am very proud to have "Golden Highlights"

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
I wish!!

I've got the worst hair in the world, he has the most beautiful - he goes to the groomer to compensate for me missing out on the beauty palor experience

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
I am tall, slender, and reasonably elegant. I have dark brown, large soulful eyes. Yup, I'm a sighthound person ;)

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Only in the sense that I'm short, cute, round and fluffy ;)
I hear ya there!

The only thing that makes Murphy and I look alike is the color of hair. Some of his more reddish hair is a pretty similar color to mine. I'm a natural redhead so I kinda dig having a gold/red dog. :p:

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Well, Molly and I don't have the same hair color :p: But our eyes look alike! And like Molly, I'm a shy and a little reserved around strangers! :eek: I would also be out all day long, like her... But I don't zoom crazily around the yard though! :p:

·
3 goldens
12,187 Posts
When I am dressed in lack or navy blue, yep, we look alike--both covred with golden fur. LOL

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
I was in Petsmart with my Lhasa Apso a few years ago when a lady came up to me and said, "Your dog looks just like you!" I have to admit, after hearing all the comments about how ugly this particular dog is (he's got a thin curly coat) I was a little offended. But she backtracked a second later and said, "I mean your eyes, you both have big brown eyes." Okay...

A friend of mine took a picture of that dog to her hairdresser and said she wanted her hair styled just like that!

Attachments

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
I'm glad I don't have a bulldog.

·
New Mutt on the Block
79 Posts
In the sense that I'm a blonde, I guess. I hope I don't have feathers on my butt!!!!:no:

Someone asked my husband what kind of dogs he has and he answered goldens. The response was "Of course you do." So I guess he at least looks like a golden owner.

·
Owner of a Bailey Girl!
1,365 Posts
Hmmmm well. I have almost the same hair color as Bailey, and I have big brown eyes like her, and we are both long and skinny weird looking. The BIGGEST thing is that the poor thing has the exact same anxious, nervous, always on edge personality as me. I love her to death though! And I can't say I am embarrassed to look just like her ;) She's pretty cute if I do say so myself...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts