Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see all of these wonderful pictures here on the forum and I'm wondering if people have a special place for special kisses? Do you kiss them on the top of the head? I get my puppy in 8 days and I have already staked my kissing spot! Right between the eyes in that little crook where the back of the nose meets the orbit bone. That's my spot. Sure hope my little girl is a cuddle bug, or I may be severly disappointed! I pray I don't end up with one of those Alpha females!

·
Registered
810 Posts
On her cheek, right under her eye and back a bit :smooch:

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,080 Posts
I don't have one favorite place....I just kiss them everywhere. They probably get annoyed with me....I just love them so much!!

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Yes right between the eyes, or Murphy's fuzzy head, or maybe Chesters ears...love them puppers. Kiss them lots when they are puppies they get used to it!!!

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Molson gets most of his kisses on the side of his muzzle or just below his eye, and when he's giving me hugs (which is ALL the time!!) he gets them on his ears because that's the only place I can kiss when he's sitting on my lap so close to me :)

·
A.k.a. Jennifer.
230 Posts
I'm with Laurie, I kiss my Jupiter all over. He does get annoyed with me sometimes....lolz

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
I kiss my boys just about everywhere, but mainly right on the top of their muzzles, their heads, between their eyes, noses, and even sometimes the bottoms of their paws. (It sounds gross, but I know they're clean!) Tucker is our super affectionate guy and will bury his big head in our laps while we kiss him.

·
I ♥ Bailey and Annie!
1,785 Posts
Anywhere on her head. Bailey has a special place to kiss us, and that is on our ear lobes. :smooch:

·
Missing my Boys...
3,980 Posts
Mainly between their eyes and just above their nose, but when I brush them I sometimes kiss their beautiful feathered tails..........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts