Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How are you feeling today, honey? Are you doing OK? Can I get you anything? Hope these are things you are hearing from your friends and family!

Thought it might be nice to have an infirmary where all us ailing can moan and groan, share remedies and freely spread our germs around without fear of infecting others!

I have a cold, or maybe the flu, I don't know. But what I do know is that I fluctuate between not being able to breath and then running to grab tissues because, well, you know! Sore throat started on Saturday and by Monday I knew I was not going to work, or for that matter, any other day. I've had low grade fever up until today so maybe that means I am getting better?

Glad you stopped by and I hope you feel better soon!

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
I hope you get better quickly. I had a bad cold over the holidays and just now feel back to normal.

Take care of yourself!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
yes last couple of days, went from headache to bad cough and today runny nose.
cane home from work early and slept with Lance and Sierra as my nursemaids!

·
Kristen; Buddy's Human
524 Posts
I came down with either an upper respiratory infection or a sinus infection - in any event, Buddy decided me coming home early from work was for playtime! I had a hard time getting my rest and that was with some drugs on board.

But they're so cute when they curl up next to you and start doing those little puppy snuffles before they fall asleep it almost makes up for it.

I'm doing much better now - the doc gave me Tesslon pearls for my cough, they work WONDERS, I haven't coughed once since taking one yesterday morning. That plus some Nyquil has me doing a lot better today.

Stay strong y'all!

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh my, several us are under the weather!

Bryley has been a good sickness-companion. He seems to sense I am not feeling well and has been unusually good! But the poor thing has gotten less exercise because I just don't have the energy.
I soooo hope I feel lots bettter by the weekend so we can take our fun, long walk with friends like we do every weekend!

*slugs back Nyquil* :yuck:

·
Megan, Moose's Mom
746 Posts
Hope your feeling better! Make sure your drinking lots of liquids (oj) and getting lots of sleep! Oh and make sure your sweating all night to sweat those little sick buggers out!

I'm just getting over a cold myself, there were times I thought I was feeling better, then the next day, BAM, feeling pretty horrible. I couldn't breathe out of my nose, and I would be doing what I call "the boogie dance" (where you move your head from side to side to get the mucas to either sinus). I always get sinus infections and was hoping I could avoid that this time. Advil cold and sinus worked for a few days, then it just stopped, and the neo citran I was drinking at night only worked and made me sleep and sweat for 3 nights. Ugh I was miserable! Decided to change to nyquil daytime and nighttime.. daytime did nothing.. the nighttime took forever to kick in and make me drowsey.. but I work up the next morning and.. AHH.. I could breathe! Can't say if it was the meds or not.. it was a week after I first got sick.. soo maybe it was just time to get better hehe. Anyways.. I'm feeling 99%, just still get a little stuffy and have to blow my nose the odd time. Now you know my life story lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts