Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mr. Wilson's mom too!!
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D we get our new puppy tomorrow:smooch::smooch::smooch::smooch::smooch::smooch::smooch::smooch::smooch:

I am setting up the "nursey" today and making sure he has everything he needs, I feel like a I am nesting! LOL!! oh and for ur viewing pleasure here he is: (I will add more pics when I get my hands on this little fluff ball!!)

Currently Mr. Pink tomorrow Mr. Wilson:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Adorable!!!!! Congrats!

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
He is too cute for words. Be sure to have the camera ready lots of batteries cause boy do they grow fast.

·
Pippa and Watson’s mom
611 Posts
Great pic of a great puppy! I kissed his nose for you when we picked up Watson. He returned the favor :p:

Reactions: SunGold

·
Mr. Wilson's mom too!!
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great pic of a great puppy! I kissed his nose for you when we picked up Watson. He returned the favor :p:
So glad Watson is home:smooch: such a cutie pie!!! and thanks for giving Mr. Wilson some love for us!! we just can't stand the wait!!!

·
Mr. Wilson's mom too!!
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wilson is very excited to meet you --- as am I! ;) He's getting a bath soon, and his bag is all packed.
awe, i am teary eyed:) his little puppy suitcase is already to go!! and we can't wait to meet u too!

and my son wanted to type a message to you: from Jack "Bring on the puppy!":wave:

·
Bailey Boy~ Best Friend
409 Posts
Hello little one! Those waiting days! Thanks for reminding me-4 months ago I was there and now I do miss that soft, fluffy puppy-I love my growing boy though!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts