Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OKAY, my heart goes out to this young person, they did the right thing, in taking this dog, they need help, i think it is wrong for the rescue to do what he or she said, to take the dog, and then perhaps they will have a chance to get the dog back, come on we know they will charge them the fee, isn't there some one in their area, perhaps a breeder, they can help them out?

·
Registered
33 Posts
OKAY, my heart goes out to this young person, they did the right thing, in taking this dog, they need help, i think it is wrong for the rescue to do what he or she said, to take the dog, and then perhaps they will have a chance to get the dog back, come on we know they will charge them the fee, isn't there some one in their area, perhaps a breeder, they can help them out?
Ah! Thank you so much. My friends mom who breeds boxers will take Apple and will help her go through this and my husband just got the care credit just incase we need to go through the c-section.

I will take her to vet on Monday for the x-ray; will use different vet this time :)

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ah! Thank you so much. My friends mom who breeds boxers will take apple and will help her go through this and my husband just got the care credit just incase we need to go through the c-section.

I will take her to vet on monday for the x-ray; will use different vet this time :)
i hope you get help, from people that know of what to do, you sound so caring, thank you,for all you have done for her, your a hero.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
i hope you get help, from people that know of what to do, you sound so caring, thank you,for all you have done for her, your a hero.
I second this! Apple belongs with you. She knows it, we all here know it. You are such a wonderful person for doing this. The world needs more people like you! Thank you!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts