Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard from someone else (not Direct TV) that this coming weekend Direct TV will open up the Showtime Channels to all Direct TV customers. I couldn't find anything on Direct Tv's website, but did find this press release that confirms it:

Showtime Press Express | FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE SHOWTIME® FREE PREVIEW WEEKEND AVAILABLE TO 60 MILLION HOMES STARTING FRIDAY, JANUARY 6 Viewers Nationwide Can Access The Season Premieres Of The SHOWTIME Original Series HOUSE OF LIES, SHAMELESS And CAL

Guess I'll be programming the DVR to record a lot this weekend!

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
I can confirm this. I am a Showtime subscriber but have been seeing promos for the free preview weekend on the channel for the last couple weeks. :) Showtime has some awesome original programming, which is why we subscribe.

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Yep, Penny's Dad confirms he's seen the promos too. We normally don't subscribe but I'll be scanning the line up to see if there's anything worth recording.

We purchased "The Help" and watched that Christmas Day. Good movie!

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, Penny's Dad confirms he's seen the promos too. We normally don't subscribe but I'll be scanning the line up to see if there's anything worth recording.

We purchased "The Help" and watched that Christmas Day. Good movie!
The movie is good. I got a digital copy of the book from my local library and need to read it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts