Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Dillon is obsessed with Vaseline chapstick!

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Penny & Maggie's Mom 
#1 ·
So every day when I come home, I invariably find something laying around that began the day on a table or the kitchen counter. I come home, pick up said object(s), let the dogs out, and feed them. Daily routine. Well it suddenly occurred to me today that for the past 3 days or so I've had to pick up the same tube of vaseline chapstick... I realized I kept just setting it back on the computer desk and the next day, it'd be on the floor or the couch again.

Then I remembered seeing Dillon on the webcam today hovering around the desk for a minute and I wondered what he was doing... Now I know.. he was getting the chapstick!!

What a goof... maybe his lips were dry. :rolleyes:

#4 ·
Tucker is totally crazy about my Vaseline lotion! He goes nuts when I put it on!

#7 ·
haha too funny - i'm surprised it survived the encounters with him! When Bailey has gotten her mouth on my lip balms (usually the really expensive ones :doh:) all that remains of them when I get home is a few pieces of plastic scattered around the room!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.