Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Silly boy! Beautiful pictures, especially the one where he is smiling.

My baby Tag likes to pull the "sticks" straight off the pear tree. DH is not happy about his form of entertainment.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Maggie loves sticks also. On our walks and hikes, she will find a stick to carry for the duration. If she tires of it for awhile, she will leave it and return to it on our way back.

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
You've captured that one truly Golden emotion - PURE JOY!!! Wonderful shots.

Pete

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I agree, those are some great pics of a stick lover! Ruby is exactly the same. No tennis balls for this girl-give her a stick and you have a friend for life.

·
Hi I'm Carolin
67 Posts
Beautiful boy and beautiful photos! That is a great stick... I'd love it if I were a golden too!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
LOL! That made me remember a week ago when Lola was carrying a huge stick around the yard and decided to come inside with it when I called her- she ran for the door and came to a fast halt when the stick would not fit-:roflmao: and she could not figure out how to get it inside while it was sideways in her mouth. I finally had to come to help her and get her to forget about bringing the dirty thing inside:doh: My Lola looks a lot like your Dillion - a lovely Red!

·
Tucker's Human ~ Melissa
817 Posts
Love it! Tucker is a "stick boy" too! Tosses them in the air, rolls on them...what a goof! Thanks for sharing the pics with us!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Dillon looks so happy with his sticks. In those pictures he reminds me so much of Pawley with that big smile.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts